Draft Day

Because of the speculation and the investigation regarding his mother and the University of Oregon Wolf's stock has dropped tremendously. After being considered an upper first round draft pick, many experts think that he would drop to late 2nd possible 3rd round. So, Wolf decided to spend draft day with this parents in his suburban home.

"Dad and I will probably go golfing. I love hitting the links." Wolf said, "I want to be there, watching every minute of the draft, but at the same time I need to keep my mind off of it. If I sit at home watching Chris Berman and Mel Keiper on ESPN, I'm pretty sure I'll go crazy."

Wolf didn't hear anything in round one, which was expected. His agent, J. De La Soil, gave him a call halfway through round 2 just to see how he was doing. "I was excited when I saw J. calling me, but when he was just checking in I got pretty bummed out." 

Wolf waited around with his parents for a little while long. Then about 7:45 pm he got a phone call from one Jerry Jones.
Wolf Garrett: Hello?
Jerry Jones: Wolf? Hi, this is Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys.
WG: Oh, well hello, sir. How are you doing?
JJ: I'm doing pretty good. Listen, it's round 3 and I bet you're getting pretty ancy.
WG: Yes sir, I am.
JJ: Well, I was looking at your stats, watched some film of you from Oregon, and I think you'll fit really well in our system. 
WG: Thanks, sir.
JJ: It will be tough, we have a pretty good kid in Tony Romo, are you ready for the challenge?
WG: Absolutly. I love a good challenge.
JJ: Great! I'm glad to here that Wolf. I look forward to seeing you in training camp. Bye.
WG: You too sir, thanks! Good bye.

No comments: