Interview with Conrad Ordell of the NFL Network

Conrad Ordell: Do you think you'll end up where you want to be?
Wolf Garrett: It doesn't matter. I'll do my best wherever I go.
CO: What can you contribute to a football organization?
WG: I'll just step into my new role and do my job.
CO: A player of your caliber should be a first rounder, what happens if you get skipped over?
WG: You can never predict these things. I'll just be glad to get drafted.
CO: How do you think the recent accusations about your mother will effect your draft status?
WG: I hope that it doesn't effect me. I know my mother is innocent. I'll just have to let my performances speak for themselves.
CO: What are the goals that you would like to accomplish while playing in the NFL?
WG: Win the Super Bowl.
CO: Thank you for your time and this interview.
WG: Bye.

No comments: