Wolf signs with De La Soil

Wolf Garrett officially signed with an agent this week, J. 'Truth' De La Soil. De La Soil is a former NFL player who was forced into early retirement due to injury. After retirement De La Soil decided to go to Law School at the University of Houston. After obtaining a lucrative job at a Law Firm in the San Antonio area, the NFL came calling. De La Soil couldn't turn his back on the sport that he loves so much. He decided to become and agent and represent players both on and off the field.

At his press conference De La Soil had this to say, "I am truly happy to represent someone like Mr. Garrett. I will pour my heart into making sure that this kid is taken care of." When asked about the accusation of Wolf's mother De La Soil said, "It's a lie. I trust Mr. Garrett and his mother. The NCAA will find nothing behind these claims. I hope the NFL teams wise up and look at how good this kid is, not at what some joker said about his momma." 

No comments: